10:32 PM
July 16, 2009

A love-hate relationship often occurs when people have completely lost the intimacy within a loving relationship, yet still retain some passion for, or perhaps some commitment to, each other.
Maybe you are right I should need to step out of your life, we are getting nowhere, the love we have for each other is not enough to sustain our own individuality, and we have issues within us that can not be settled if one still continues to hold on...
Leaving you behind will not be that easy though but I will embrace the idea that we grow tired of loving each other…
Leaving you behind will not be that easy though but I will embrace the idea that we grow tired of loving each other…
The two people in such a relationship are totally incompatible, but believe that they are both with the best person for themselves that they are going to get.
i love the post! taught me that my fear in having a child in the future is misplaced.
ReplyDeletethanks dianne..
chiclois ♥