I, take you XXX, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
Dear Ex,
How are you?
It’s been almost 3 years I never heard anything from you.
I’ve been trying to stop thinking about how our relationship ended, reminding myself it’s all in the past now.
Past
History
Precedent
Long-ago
What went before
Previous
Whatever it’s called, that was done and I need to be over it.
In effect of being alone here in the hotel, it reminded me of our sweet promise of a lifetime
You were no longer my boyfriend because I became your wife.
Up until now, I’m not yet over you
I still believe there can be us
I still hope that the “nth” chances will work
Or shall I say, I still love you
I still care
And I still miss you as each day passes by.
But, I want to love again
I want to believe in loving again
And I’m ready to love once more.
I want you to love again
I want you to believe in loving again
And I want you to be ready of loving once more.
We’re no longer part of each other’s lives, I know
I decided to make a U-turn as you choose to take the other side
I wish you well
I wish you happiness
I wish I can see you yet again and tell you that I’ve forgiven you
And currently, I’m moving forward happily.
Dear Ex,
How are you?
It’s been almost 3 years I never heard anything from you.
I’ve been trying to stop thinking about how our relationship ended, reminding myself it’s all in the past now.
Past
History
Precedent
Long-ago
What went before
Previous
Whatever it’s called, that was done and I need to be over it.
In effect of being alone here in the hotel, it reminded me of our sweet promise of a lifetime
You were no longer my boyfriend because I became your wife.
Up until now, I’m not yet over you
I still believe there can be us
I still hope that the “nth” chances will work
Or shall I say, I still love you
I still care
And I still miss you as each day passes by.
But, I want to love again
I want to believe in loving again
And I’m ready to love once more.
I want you to love again
I want you to believe in loving again
And I want you to be ready of loving once more.
We’re no longer part of each other’s lives, I know
I decided to make a U-turn as you choose to take the other side
I wish you well
I wish you happiness
I wish I can see you yet again and tell you that I’ve forgiven you
And currently, I’m moving forward happily.
No comments:
Post a Comment