Friday, June 12, 2009

...i am really scared...

12:21 AM 6/13/2009

It’s very normal of me not to watched scary movies, mainly because I am super fearful (in bisaya term: taslakan). I have this creepy feeling that someone is always watching me from afar; that is the reason why I can not sleep with windows open or with windows with no curtains that I can see the view outside or if the bedroom door is also open or I can see my reflection in the mirror while lying at bed or worst if lights are turned off.

I have this funny experience earlier; I was hushing my baby to sleep when my phone rang, it was my friend calling, she was crying while talking because she was super scared. She had a close friend who died 3 weeks ago, she became so hysterical because when she logged in to her YM account she noticed that his friend was also on-line, his friendster account was logged-in with in 24 hours, she smells burial flowers, scented candles and the horrible part was she can smell his friend’s perfume. She was begging me to death to go to her house and fetched her.

I once told her that it’s good to communicate to his soul to find answers to his death; then abruptly I contemplated to my own scheme: if I am in her place I would have died of heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment