~~Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away~~
Thomas Fuller

One of d’barkadz was celebrating his bertdey…a lot of memoirs rushing in…
We conversed about what went before and of course the many kabuangzzz we have…
We chatted about our current lives, thrash out things, giving out our point of views and we’re just having so much fun (with lots of food, beers and beers)…While we are so busy laughing our heart out, my mind suddenly wander…
How did I control my life?How come until now I am jammed in a world of nowhere?
Why am I still probing for strange answers to indefinite questions?
What happened to the objectives?
Where can I look for the mislaid pieces?
When can I say that I am utterly all right?
I am questioning my sanity again; it seems that I am full of issues; it made me think maybe I was born with a big “L” mark on my forehead (tsk tsk tsk…sigh!)
It’s been a tough year for me, choices are made out of the blue, though I keep jogging my memory not to dwell on that anymore but my mind would always come up with a lot of “what if’s” …
I never breathed and experienced a lavish life, but I can say that during my teen years I was able to live life to its fullest. Earning and funding myself, with little qualms and NO accountability! – Yes, I am living alone; maybe that is the one thing I missed about my existence. MONEY was not a super big deal, it maybe but not much as compared to my present state.

Out of melancholy I was about to take one step back until I can escape this muddled reality, to give up my missing heart just to put away my wretched life…when suddenly a tiny hand reached out, gazing at me attentively and holding me tight…my tears began to gush…a change of heart and mind…
Am I being selfish? or I am just scared to face the outcome of my options? I am left with nothing and I have no one to hang on to.
Everyday I need to face people with a cheery façade though having a heavy heart; it’s not that I don’t want to share my sentiments, but I don’t know where to start and how to explain it in a way they can understand the whole picture...(a very big sigh) =(
Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process.
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
(played by Patrick Stewart, from the film "Star Trek: Generations")
Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
No comments:
Post a Comment