Wednesday, July 1, 2009

...i don't know...

2:43 AM 7/2/09
It seems that I’ve been parking myself here forever, I feel so jaded and fidgety.
The weird thing is I’ve never felt this before; I always love my job though I’m not that fond with my boss, the environment or worst my colleagues. What happened now? I don’t know; wish I can just pick and choose the answers randomly just to brighten my sanity…but I can’t!
I feel so locked, panting for air, and just super worn-out…
I’ve been trying to think optimistically, chanting the words “I love this job, I am happy and I am very much OK!” but…it makes no sense…I am just blurting out words that I super hate right now…

3 comments:

  1. diane,i had no inkling that you felt that way.whatever it is that triggered that kind of emotion,i hope i didn't do anything to aggravate it... since i'm one of your colleagues.[worried :(] should you need a shoulder to lean on,you can count on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you talking about? -- I’m not that fond with my boss

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi guyz..

    i think n-misinterpret ni xa...

    "The weird thing is I’ve never felt this before; I always love my job though I’m not that fond with my boss, the environment or worst my colleagues..."

    it's really not about you guyz, it's about WORK...i don't know how to explain this but i visualize this blog from my previous experiences not the present...so SORRY if your thinking nga kamu ni xa ha...pro dli dyd...
    it's just that it come to a point in my life right now na sometime dli ko happy sa ako present work...
    am i clear? or dli ghpon...basta chika ta in person..hahhaha

    ReplyDelete