
I am back! and to welcome my New Year with a BIG BANG!… I have decided to set my expectations for this year. I am really looking forward that I can accomplish my list of 10.
As what Bo Sanchez said “Believe that you’ll have a super Blessed Year!”
-- Thoughts are powerful but words are even more powerful –
~~I’ve written here a powerful declaration for you to say. But I ask you to say it with conviction. Confess this out loud…~~
“I declare I’ll have a super-blessed year in 2010! I claim a year of amazing abundance for my life. This year, I shall receive more love and give more love. I shall experience more joy, greater generosity, dreams fulfilled, financial increase, open doors, new opportunities, divine connections, supernatural appointments, great miracles, answered prayers, and exponential growth—Amen!”
So this is a fresh start for me and here is “My 10 priorities for 2010”…
- I need to have a permanent church – a need to go back to my daily devotion.
- I need to work very hard, as in like HARDWORK! (to pay bills, to save – and be debt free – and to support my family’s needs).
- I need to start paying cuppycake’s insurance. (Sunlife! Here I come…)
- I need to start planning for my dream house. (hope Filinvest will start releasing the actual premiums already)
- I need to reinvent myself (a new hairstyle will do, what yah think?!)
- I need to have additional income (business venture…a must!)
- I might consider working abroad (if opportunities will come my way – crossing fingers….)
- I need to set aside matters of the heart first so I can focus on my future plans. (no more crying this time…promise!)
- I must start learning the art of a forgiving heart. (I am t-r-y-i-n-g….)
- I must loose weight! (as in NOW NA!)
This may be very simple to do but I am really hopeful that I can survive. And I developed this new mantra as per Bo Sanchez “Don’t give up. Believe. Put God first. And a day will come when you’ll see the light exploding in your darkness.”
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently….

~dzaydee~
No comments:
Post a Comment