
Where are you taking me?
Is it toward a life that drags me back to his arms?
Or it might be a fresh beginning with somebody mysterious at the moment?
If merely daydream can take me to that somewhere…
Existence may not be this troubled.
At what time soreness will bring to a standstill?
Can this downpour ever go away?
Hence I can have a glimpse of my rainbow…
Does twilight will forever stay?
Or will I continue to look forward for my daybreak?
Wish I could just run back and fall into your arms…
I desire to feel the love once more
I foresee waking up to this nightmare
If only my dreamland can be a reality…
I presume we can have a happy-ever-after-love-story…
Is it toward a life that drags me back to his arms?
Or it might be a fresh beginning with somebody mysterious at the moment?
If merely daydream can take me to that somewhere…
Existence may not be this troubled.
At what time soreness will bring to a standstill?
Can this downpour ever go away?
Hence I can have a glimpse of my rainbow…
Does twilight will forever stay?
Or will I continue to look forward for my daybreak?
Wish I could just run back and fall into your arms…
I desire to feel the love once more
I foresee waking up to this nightmare
If only my dreamland can be a reality…
I presume we can have a happy-ever-after-love-story…
No comments:
Post a Comment